Find our FAQs below; check back soon for more updates.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
What are the COVID guidelines for the Fortinet Championship?
The health and safety of all associated with the PGA TOUR and our global community continues to be our number one priority. As CDC guidelines as well as state and local requirements continue to evolve, PGA TOUR guidelines for on-site spectatorship and attendance are subject to change.
Mask and Face Coverings
- Indoors: Per CDC Guidelines, regardless of vaccination status, masks are required at all times indoors or in fully enclosed spaces, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Outdoors: Per CDC Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask outdoors unless otherwise mandated by state or local law or regulations and unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask outdoors when they cannot be socially distant.
When is the Fortinet Championship?
The Fortinet Championship is September 15-19th, 2021.
Where is the Fortinet Championship?
The Fortinet Championship is played at Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa Valley, California.
How do I volunteer?
Volunteering is an exciting way to be a part of the action and vital to the success of the tournament. The Fortinet Championship is always looking for dedicated, hardworking volunteers. To volunteer, click here.
Where do I park?
View Parking Information
Who is playing in the Fortinet Championship?
The player field and daily tee times will be posted on our website.
What items can I bring into the Fortinet Championship?
The PGA Tour asks that while attending the tournament, attendees be aware of prohibited and permitted items.
Please visit PGA Tour website for a full list of items.
What is the mobile device policy while attending the Fortinet Championship?
PGA Tour maintains the spectator mobile device policy and asks that you familiarize yourself with courtesy do’s and dont’s.
Please visit the PGA Tour website to learn more.
Where can I buy tickets?
Who is playing in the after-golf concerts series?
The line up is as follows:
Thursday: Chase Rice
- Concerts to start immediately after the conclusion of golf. Concert area access begins at 5pm.
- Approximate concert start time is 7:30pm Thursday & Friday; 7:00pm Saturday.
- Concert gates open at 4:00pm.
- Concerts are general admission / standing-room only. Chairs are NOT allowed in concert venue.
- Bags must conform to PGA TOUR bag policy. Click here to review PGA TOUR policies.
- Bag check closes one (1) hour after concert ends.
Click here to learn more.